Archive for November, 2008
Oh for the love of God! Is there nothing that you can’t haggle down in a credit curnch?
Got this from Sticky Crow, who answered it himself, so I thought I’d have a go. And guess what? It’s my first meme. How odd…
1. Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with?
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
3. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
I have been a passenger in cars that have had to pull over to the side of the road to allow me to puke. However, the last time that happened was 1988. Does ancient History count? Anyways, this proves I’m either less of an alkie than I was then, or my tolerance levels are building…
4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No, but I’ve frequently taken them off for admiration. Like I always say, if you got it, Flaunt it Baby, Flaunt it!
5. Shower or bath while having sex?
6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Alive is nice. Lively is better. Other than that, a nice variety of driving and being driven is good. Just so long as they don’t either (a) lie there crying (I’ve had that; it’s not good) or b) start off with the Filthy porn chat “Uh, you like that b1tch, don’t you” which is also weird when said in a squeaky Scottish accent by a man who looks like one of the seven dwarves.
7. Do you love someone on your blogroll?
8. Love or Money?
9. Credit cards or cash?
10. Have you ever wanted a best friend?
11. Camping or a 5 star hotel?
12. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
13. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)?
14. Have you ever been to a strip club?
15. Ever been to a bar?
16. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
17. Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?
18. Had sex in a movie theatre?
19. Had sex in a bathroom?
20. Have you ever had sex at work?
21. Ever been to an adult store?
22. Bought something from an adult store?
23. Have you been caught having sex?
24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
25. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?
I called “Sneezy,” instead of “Doc!” (See # 6 above).